Police checkpoints are a gross violation of civil liberties and I have written a number of posts that cover this topic:
• Police checkpoints breach the civil liberties of the many to catch the few
• Update to “Police checkpoints breach the civil liberties of the many to catch the few”
• A reader’s experience at a police checkpoint
• The NZ Herald delivers state propaganda
• Drink-driving should be legalised
• Military police on the highways of America (Part 1)
• Military police on the highways of America (Part 2)
• Military police on the highways of America (Part 3)
[…] Related topic: Police checkpoints […]
Pingback by • Gang Insignia Bill takes a step forward, freedom takes a step back « Kiwi Polemicist — March 5, 2009 @ 8:51 pm
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
comments on politics, economics, and more
Click here to receive Kiwi Polemicist via email
Click here to add Kiwi Polemicist to your feed reader
My other blogs:
CCL: Christian Classical Liberalist
KP's Computer Counsel
The Ant and the Grasshopper
© Kiwi Polemicist, 2008-2009. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kiwi Polemicist with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.